Saturday, April 12, 2008

Went to Concert (by. Regina)


Yesterday, my parents and Sonia took me, my brother and Adrian to a concert in Sierre. Oh, Sonia is the god mother of my brother, Sebastien...so sometimes we go out together.

It's a concert of Sonia Grimm..a singer of children songs. She was cool...very pretty. I had a chance to take picture with her (with Adrian too) and her little bunny. My mom said, during the show, I danced all the time on my chair while my brother made his own show with my father hahahahaha....

My mom said if I am being a good girl, she will take me another time for another concert....I PROMISE MOM....I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL...(and Sebastien too....he has to stop to bother me all the time, otherwise he will stay at home with Pataud)................

No comments: