Friday, April 4, 2008

My creation for (last) Easter - by Regina




It's a bit too late for Easter, but I still have its spirit (and chocolate) left here. Last Easter, I made this Bunny thing...at school...wish my mom will let me playing with those paint at home (of course she will complaint that I'll make a mess everywhere).

I think I really have the talent from my mother. Oh...forgot to tell you, my mother is an artist, she just become an artist lately, bag maker. She is going to open her online store, soon I guess. But back to my story, I think I really got inspired from her about doing craft things. She promised me when I grow up she will teach me how to make a bag, but I hope by that time I will still in love with the crafts...instead of the mechanic things....hahahahahhaha

No comments: