Friday, April 4, 2008

WELCOME TO OUR TINY WORLD!



Here we are....this is us..Regina (Gina) and Sebastien (Titi). This blog is created our mom so we can share a little bit of all the crazy things we've done with you.


Welcome to our jungle!

We love animals...me - Gina, I love mostly dogs, fish and other cute animals. My little brother, Titi, he basically only love 1 animal...elephant, but both of us also have our animal in common... DINOSAURS...I have my favorite dinosour...the friendly dinosaur Barney, I am not sure which one Titi loves best, sometimes he plays with BJ and sometimes Baby Bop, I guess he has not make up his mind.


We also love TV programme...only the nice and educated one please...such as...DORA the explorator, Go DIEGO, and of course our favorite of all...Little Einstiens. We do love Big Cook Little Cook (on BBC) even though we do not understand english (yet), but at least we know what they do......simple and nice...COOKING
............................

No comments: