Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day with CELLO (by. Regina)

Today, my parents took me to make a visit to Conservatory of Valais at Sion, they had an open house. My mom knows my love to music. Before going, I told my mom that I will play with PIANO only...I never really touch a real music instruments, so to be honest, I do not even know the feeling of playing piano until this morning. I played the piano, but it's not really for me. Then we moved to the other room, room for cello. The lady who teach the cello, Sara, was very nice to me. She offered me to touch her small cello, and...gosh....I got the feeling of it right away, I even have been asked to make a small performance for other children, to show them it's not difficult to play cello. This afternoon..my mom got a call from Sara, she want to invite me to go to her class on Tuesday's afternoon....I can not wait until TUESDAY....mom can we skip Monday???

No comments: